<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

The kindness of strangers.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004
. That is my happy thought of the day. Some people are just so thoughtful and caring that it blows my mind. Its amazing how someone that barely even knows me can be so nice and willing to help. If a person can be so understanding and helpful to a total stranger, imagine how lucky their loved ones are.

That, my friends, is a happy thought.

. Now I'm going to paint my bedroom. A lovely blue that makes me think of the ocean. Then I'm going to put my mattress on the floor, right in the middle of the room with several big fluffy pillows. And that is just the beginning. Now I'm getting a Little Mermaid vibe. How much fun do you think would be made of me if I had a Little Mermaid bedroom?

That much... ya think?

|
3:10 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink