<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Life keeps bringing me back to you.

Monday, August 23, 2004
. Once again the weekend was filled with unwanted, unnecessary family drama. It was a big crappy ending to my summer. Classes start today and I'm not ready. I mean... I am. I just wanted a little more time, ya know. This semester is going to be rough. Regardless, I am still taking off Friday for the beach. I cannot wait. This week is going to go so slow. I know it may be strange, but I'm going with my ex and another friend. There's no one else on earth I would rather share this experience with. But before that happens I need to go shopping again. I need a new bathing suit, and a camera. And a new pair of jeans. And a shirt. And maybe a new bra. Ohhh... and I'd like to have a new cell phone before I leave. Note to self: Give absolutely no family members new phone number until after my trip. But yeah... back to school today. It is after midnight, no? Four days of classes and then to the beach. So now I'm gonna do a meme and sleep a little bit. Maybe.

. Happy moments:
Saturday - A tall glass of ice water.
Sunday - Sleeping all day with no one buging me.

. And yes... I finally updated my other blog.

. 50 questions

1. Your name spelled backwards.
Ytsim.

2. Where were your parents born?
West Virginia.

3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Music.

4. What's your favorite restaurant?
Ryan's.

5. Last time you swam in a pool?
I swim every chance that I get.

6. Have you ever been in a school play?
Yes.

7. How many kids do you want?
None.

8. Type of music you dislike most?
I am a lover of all things music.

9. Are you registered to vote?
Yes.

10. Do you have cable?
Yes.

11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
No.

12. Ever prank call anybody?
Yes. Several times.

13. Ever get a parking ticket?
Maybe once or twice. Heh.

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Abso-freaking-lutely.

15. Farthest place you ever traveled.
Ehhh, Pittsburgh maybe. I haven't had a chance to travel much.

16. Do you have a garden?
My father grows squash and tomatoes.

17. What's your favorite comic strip?
Hmm, don't really have a favorite. Calvin and Hobbes I guess.

18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Yes.

19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
Shower in the morning, bath at night.

20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
Haven't had a chance to watch many movies lately. Nothing new anyway.

21. Favorite pizza topping?
Pepperoni.

22. Chips or popcorn?
Chips.

23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
Pinkish hues.

24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
No. People do that?

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
No.

26. Orange Juice or apple?
Orange juice.

27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with
and where did you dine
?
Went to Pizza Hut with my ex.

28. Favorite type chocolate bar?
Snickers.

29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
2000.

30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Never ate one. Tomatoes make me ill.

31. Have you ever won a trophy?
Yes, mostly softball.

32. Are you a good cook?
My family seems to think so.

33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Of course.

34. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
Nope.

35. Sprite or 7-up?
Neither.

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
Nope.

37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
Tampons and hair dye.

38. Ever throw up in public?
Nope.

39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
Show me the money.

40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No.

41. Ever call a 1-900 number?
No.

42. Can ex's be friends?
Yes. I hope so.

43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
My mother.

44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
No. Just one little curl on top.

45. What message is on your answering machine?
The lame message that came with the phone. Too lazy to make my own.

46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character?
The church lady.

47. What was the name of your first pet?
Spot.

48. What is in your purse?
I don't carry a purse.

49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
Bubble bath.

50. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
That I still have my sanity. |
12:48 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink