<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Lust.

Wednesday, August 11, 2004
. I had my niece and nephew all night last night, and all day today. It was quite hard to watch the last episode of Outback Jack, but I caught most of it. I was fairly disappointed. But at least I followed through with the entire show. I'm just glad it is over.

. My sister and her 2 kids moved in with my father and I today. I have mixed feelings about it all, but I do know that it will seriously cut down on my time on the internet.

. I'm tired, I'm hungry and I feel sickly. So I leave you with this...

. Saw this over at Daphne's.

THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS.

*ANGER*

1. Who did you last get angry with?
My sister. I choose not to elaborate.

2. What is your weapon of choice?
Sarcasm.

3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
I suppose so. Self-defense?

4. How about of the same sex?
I have. I had to. Some girl attacked me in a parking lot one night. She was drunk and apparently didn't like me too well. The fight didn't last long because people jumped in to break it up. But I did I have a lovely bruise.

5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
My ex.

6. What is your pet peeve?
Ignorance.

7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
Guess it depends on the situation. I've kept one or two. Let a few go.


*SLOTH*

1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a while?Exercise.

2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?
Dude, I've slept for 12 hours straight before. I don't remember exact times.

3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't.
My aunt.

4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
I can't see you tonight because I have to do the dishes.

5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones)?
No, can't say that I have.

7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?
Well, Zack was my alarm clock this morning. I didn't hit him, but I did try to coax him back to sleep. No such luck.

*GLUTTONY*

1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
I don't have one. I'm content with a Dr. Pepper or a Budweiser.

2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark?
White.

3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting?
I can consume a tremendous amount of alcohol. No, I'm not bragging. I'm just saying...

4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?Nope.

5. Do you have an issue with your weight?
Of course I do.

6. Do you prefer sweets, salty, or spicy foods?
Sweets.

7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, "LUNCH"?
No. What the hell kind of question is that?

*LUST*

1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)
Hahaha. I plead insanity.

2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?
Well, that would sort of go along with the previous question. So yeah... still crazy.

3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?
All the time.

4. Have you "done it"?
I'm assuming that 'done it' means sex. So yeah, I have.

5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?
Lips.

6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
No.

7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?
I get tested every 6 months.

*GREED*

1. How many credit cards do you own?
I used to own 2. Now, I own none. Those things are bad for ya.

2. What's your guilty pleasure store?
Anything to do with clothing.

3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it?
Pay school loans, house, car, shopping.


4. Would you rather be rich or famous?
Rich. Fame is fickle. We all need money.

5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
Eh, probably.

6. Have you ever stolen anything?
Nope.

7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
I don't know. It used to be over 1200.

*PRIDE*

1. What's one thing you have done that you're most proud of?
Going back to school after several years. Raising my niece and nephew.

2. What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of?
Just being myself. Ha.

3. What's one thing you would like to accomplish in your life?
Happiness.

4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
Abso-freaking-lutely.

5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
Yes.

6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
No.

7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
Spent the day with my niece and newphew. Helped my sister move.

*ENVY*

1. What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
A new car.

2. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
No one.

3. Have you ever been cheated on?
Nope.

4. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
Sometimes I hate my feet.

5. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
Faith.

6. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?
Heh. Lust.
|
10:22 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink