<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Rain rain, go away.

Friday, August 20, 2004
. Classes start on Monday. I'm so not ready. I just bought my text books today. I'm just so damn tired. And I'm really trying to enjoy my summer. I can't believe it's over. Just this weekend to go, and then it's over. So sad. Next weekend I am taking off to go to the beach, if things work out as planned. I've never seen the ocean and it's about damn time that I did. Leave Friday night, back Sunday night. No classes missed, no harm done, and I will have finally marked that off of my to do list.

. Happy moments:
Wednesday: Paul Hamm winning gold.
Thursday: Carly Patterson winning gold.
Friday: Well duh, it's the weekend, Dude.

. It's been raining for 2 days, and it still is. I normally love the rain, but this is my last weekend before classes. I want to be outside. I want a bonfire. I want to frolic in the flowers. Ok, maybe not the flowers thing, but ya never know.


|
3:13 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink