<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Weapons of mass seduction.

Tuesday, August 17, 2004
. Friday was pretty bad. Mostly family drama which I don't feel like blogging about. And I started my period, which always makes for a bad day. I knew I shoulda stayed in bed. Saturday was better. Sunday and Monday were great. So all in all I guess it was a good weekend.

. Saturday I went to a keg party and played immature drinking games. Sunday and Monday were spent with friends lounging around watching the Olympics, taking Halee and Zack to the park and such.

. Most often than not, young women are labeled as the least likely to vote. I have not decided yet as to whom I will cast my vote for, but I did find this site that waves that middle finger in the air to anyone that thinks young women aren't interested in politics.

. Happy Moments:

Friday: Finding that perfect shade of lip gloss.
Saturday: Meeting 2 new friends and having an absolute blast, like we had known each forever.
Sunday: Finally watching the Olympics.
Monday: Just knowing that all family drama will end eventually. Hopefully.
Tuesday: Being woke up at 7am by a 3 year old that just has to watch cartoons.

. Classes start in less than a week and I feel like I have no time to do anything at all. So both of my blogs may be seriously neglected for the next few weeks. I will update my other blog tomorrow. Seriously, I will try very hard. Really.

|
3:21 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink