<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

The good, the bad, and the ridiculous.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004
. The holiday weekend was full of ups and downs. I was feeling utterly disgusted a few hours ago, but I feel slightly better about it now.

. Friday I went out with Shwa again. We danced, we sang, we drank, we laughed. I had a good time.

. Saturday I slept until 3pm. That was very goooood. Then I took a shower, went to eat, bought my beer and headed to my ex's before the 6pm kickoff of the first WVU game of the season. They won. 56-23 over East Carolina. I didn't really think they would lose. But there's always that chance, ya know? It was a pretty good game. Broken records, lots of scoring. But I still wasn't thoroughly impressed. The 'Eers had so many yards in penalties that it almost surpassed their total passing yards. In this game, WVU was their own worst enemy. Against a tougher opponent, this would have resulted in a huge loss. I really do expect big things out of WVU this season, but so does everyone else. But they need to step up the passing games, and work on those excessive penalties. And I will be the first to admit that the WVU schedule this season is probably our easiest ever. Next Week : at University of Central Florida. We're ranked 10th in the AP poll. 11th in the Coach's Poll. Kay Jay Harris broke WVU and Big East records. He was also named Big East Offensive Player of the Week, and the National Offensive Player of the Week. He had 337 yards rushing and 4 touchdowns. So yeah... that was a good night.

. Sunday and Monday were spent with my niece and nephew. My sister has once again gone AWOL. I have so much family drama that it is slowly driving me insane. I'm also behind on my studies. So the blog may be neglected for a week or two.

. And I found this quiz over at Johnnie's. My results are quite scary.



What Famous Leader Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com


|
1:25 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink