<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

He gave me the bird, I gave him a smile.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004
. I got flipped off today. I'm not really sure why. One of those silly cases of road rage or something. Maybe he thought I cut him off, maybe he thought I was a bitch, maybe I had sex with him and forgot about it. Who knows. Anyway... I never really got the whole 'flipping the bird' thing anyway. It's just a finger. I realize that it is the lengthiest finger and all, but really... standing that one long finger up all by itself can really mean that much? Why? And if it really does mean f*uck you, isn't that implying that you'd like to copulate with the person you're fingering? Ehhhhhhh. But ya get my point, no?

. Not much to say today. I may even update my other blog today. That's twice in 2 days. Gimme a cookie, would ya?

. So, I guess I'll do this meme I found at Daphne's.

50 Questions

1. FAVORITE BREAKFAST IS...
Orange juice and fruit of any kind.

2. THE MOVIE I'VE WATCHED MOST NUMBER OF TIMES IS...
Dirty Dancing.

3. LEAST FAVORITE SUBJECT IN SCHOOL...
Math.

4. SPEND MY LEISURE TIME...
Partying with friends.

5. WORST SMELL?
Baby poo, dead things. lol.

6. IF I COULD HAVE ANY CAR IN THE WORLD,WHAT WOULD IT BE?
The Batmobile.

7. FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
Favorite? Ha. The laundry.

8. WHEN I WAS A KID I DREAMED OF BECOMING A ...
A singer.

9. FAVORITE COLOR/s?
Black, Pink.

10.FAVORITE PERFORMER(S)?
John Prine, Willie Nelson, Ozzy.

11. WHEN I DIE, I'D RATHER BE CREMATED OR BURIED?
Cremated.

12. IF I COULD REPEAT COLLEGE, I'D TAKE
Napping 101.

13. THREE THINGS I CAN'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT?
Keys, money, compact.

14. FIRST THING I BOUGHT WITH MY FIRST SALARY...
Clothes.

15. I'D LIKE TO BE REMEMBERED AS ...
Unforgettable.

16. IF A BOOK WAS MADE INTO A MOVIE, WOULD YOU STILL BOTHER TO READ THE BOOK?
Maybe.

17. SPECIALTY IN COOKING?
Pizza.

18. PRESENT CRUSH?
Why does everyone always say crush? Makes me feel like I'm 14 all over again. I do have a hankering for Vin Diesel. Yes... now I feel old. Hankering? Oy.

19. FAVORITE HANG-OUT?
Shwa's.

20. BEST PLACE TO SHOP?
The mall. Lots of choices.

21. DO YOU LIKE TO WATCH PLAYS?
Yes.

22. FAVORITE PLACE IN YOUR HOUSE?
My room.

23. BEST GIFT YOU'VE GIVEN?
Trip to the beach.

24. BEST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
A car.

25. GIFT THAT YOU WANT TO RECEIVE AS OF THIS MOMENT?
A trip to Hawaii.

26. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST QUALITY OF THE PERSON WHOM YOU COPIED THIS QUESTIONNAIRE FROM?
I don't know Daphne all that well. But I will say that she is very intelligent and sincere.

27. OF ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WILL READ THIS, WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO REPLY?
Reply? Like make a comment? I don't know... Barry... say something.

28. WHAT TIME IS IT?
2:41 pm.

29. WHAT ON THE KEYBOARD DO YOU ALWAYS PRESS?
Enter.

30. YAHOO OR HOTMAIL:
Yahoo.

31. LEFT OR RIGHT:
Right.

32. BLACK OR WHITE:
Black.

33. BLACK OR BLUE PEN:
Black.

34. SANDALS OR SHOES:
Sandals.

35. COLGATE OR HAPPEE:
Colgate.

36. CHOPSTICKS OR SPOON AND FORK?
Spoon and fork.

38. ROBOCOP OR RAMBO:
Rambo was kinda cute back in the day.

39. JOLLIBEE OR MCDO:
I don't even know what those are. Is that bad?

40. COKE OR PEPSI:
Dr. Pepper.

41. SAN MIG LIGHT, LONE STAR LIGHT OR RED HORSE:
Ehhh, are those beers? Farms? lol. Budweiser.

42. HOPE OR CAMEL (cigarettes):
Marlboro.

43. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO:
My mom.

44. LAST PERSON WHO TEXTED YOU:
Nic.

45. LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU LAUGH:
My ex.

46. LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU CRY?:
Zack.

47. THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED:
A few days ago.

48. SOMEONE TO BE WITH:
Me, myself, and I.

49. YOU SEE ME ALWAYS EATING...
Pizza.

50. FAVORITE CHOCOLATE:
Bridge mix.
|
2:45 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink