<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

I can't leave but I can't stay.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004
. Things are stressful. But you deal. I still have the kids, which is a joy. But in all honesty, they would rather be with their mom. What kid wouldn't? They love me as I love them. But this is not my responsibilty. And I hate being put in this situation again, for the 3rd damn time. But I will do as I have always done in the past. What is best for the kids. Which at this point in time.. happens to be... me.

. I'm gonna do the hump, then I'm outta here.

Wednesday Mind Hump

This Hump Day, September 8th, is Nose Hair Maintenance Day .... EWWWW! Let's not go there. Instead let's pick something else to warm up for the Wednesday Mind Hump by celebrating September 9th instead which is Hot Dog Day. YAY!

Although the exact "birthday" and the "father" of the hot dog are often in contention The National Hot Dog and Sausage Council reports:

"The hot dog was invented in 1904 during the St. Louis "Louisiana Purchase Exposition" by a Bavarian concessionaire named Antoine Feuchtwanger. (Yes, that's his real name. We don't make this stuff up kids -- we just bring this insanity to you for some humpin' good fun) The first hot dog was offered without a bun and was a flop. *tee hee* It was Mrs. Feuchtwanger who suggested he offer it on a bun and thus came to be the hot dog we know and love today."

Let's warm up! Using the letters W-I-E-N-E-R-S tell us seven things someone would absolutely HAVE to know if they were considering sharing a room with you.

Warning: touch my pillows and you will get hurt.
Ice cold. It has to be totally cold for me to sleep. I hate heat.
Eat. I eat all the time in my room.
Neverending music. If I'm in my room, music will be playing.
Ear plugs. I snore when I'm drunk. So I've been told.
Rainbow. I like a lot of color in my room.
Smelly. I have to burn scented candles all the time. Or incent.


Hot Diggity Dog! Now that we're warmed up let's get our buns in gear and do the Humpty Hump.

This week, some "getting to know you" fun with a a few crazy twists.

01. Can you remember where you were in life ten years ago? If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be? If you don't want to hurt him, let him go now.

02. You inherit a large piece of land and decide to build a theme park a la "Disneyland, Sea World, etc.) What would you name your theme park and what would your mascot be? It would be an adult theme park. Why should kids have all the fun? The rides would be called... the 69, the Italian Chandelier. Ya know... And the mascot... I was gonna say that I would be the mascot, but since it is Hot Dog Day. My mascot will be a Hot Dog. lol.

03. Okay, let's have it! What's the craziest, most impulsive thing you've ever done. Remember, we have insane youngsters amongst us so if it's risque, clean it up.. Well, that would be worse than my #2 answer. So I'll save that for my naughty blog.

04. We all have them ... bad days. If you were having a bad day what or whom would you turn to for comfort? My ex, pizza, beer, sex.

05. According to the song White Rabbit, "one pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small". If you were offered these pills today, which pill would you take and why? I guess I'd be small. I don't know why. Seems better than being large.

Okay you mad humpers -- that's it for this week.

This hump has been brought to you by those crazy chicks at BDI who are a few feathers short of a whole duck. |
11:28 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink