<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

If you steal my seat, I will cry.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004
. I'm gonna do a meme and I do not remember where I found it. So... enjoy. It's all I've got for today. I'm tired.

FIRSTS:

First job: Ehhh. I worked on a tomato farm. Packing tomatoes.
First screen name: Hmm. I think it was mistie3luv...
First self-purchased CD:Hell, I don't remember. Prince, maybe.
First piercing/tattoo: I got my ears pierced when I was about 8. First tattoo when I was 16.
First true love: My ex. My one and only true love.
First enemy: A girl named Tomi. I was 4 and she was huge. She would always steal my seat on the school bus and I would cry. .

LASTS:

Last big car ride: To the beach last month.
Last kiss: Halee kissed me about 15 minutes ago.
Last library book checked out: Devil's Knot: The True Story of the West Memphis Three.
Last movie seen: I watched Mystic River last night. It disturbed me.
Last beverage drank: Dr. Pepper.
Last food consumed: Spaghettios with Halee.
Last phone call: My mother called me to scream.
Last CD played: A mix that I made.
Last annoyance: Cartoons.
Last pop drank: Didn't I just say Dr. Pepper?
Last ice cream eaten: Plain vanilla cone from Dairy Queen.
Last time scolded: Yesterday.
Last shirt worn: The one I have on? Do ya think I blog in the nude? Heh.

I...

I am: tired.
I want: no strings attached.
I have: too many addictions.
I wish: for peace of mind.
I hate: drama.
I fear: that I will never be where I want to be.
I hear: Cartoons on the TV.
I search: for that thing I am missing.
I regret: Never regret.
I love:, but not enough.
I always: dye my hair. Almost 4 times in the last 3 months. Another new addiction.
I am not: very patient.
I dance: every time I get the chance.
I sing: as much as I dance.
I cry: very rarely.

YES or NO:

You keep a diary: Yes. Actually, I do. I have since I was 12.
You like to cook: Yes.
You have a secret you have not shared with anyone: Yes. Of course, don't we all?

DO YOU...?

Have a crush: I hate that word. And... No.
Want to get married: No. Hell no.
Get motion sickness: No.
You're a health freak: No, not like I should be.
Current hair color: Blonde. About to become red.
Eye color: Green.
Birthplace: West Virginia.

FAVORITES

Number: 3 or 24.
Color: Black or pink.
Day: Fridays.
Month: October.
Songs: Too many to list.
Season: Fall.
Drink: Dr. Pepper.
Alcohol:Budweiser. Vodka.

PREFERENCES

Cuddle or make out: SEX.
Chocolate milk or hot chocolate: Cannot drink milk.
Milk, dark, or white chocolate: Dark.
Vanilla or chocolate: Chocolate.

IN THE LAST 24 HRS, HAVE YOU...

Cried?: Yes.
Helped someone?: Yes.
Bought something?: Yes. Lots of somethings.
Gotten sick?: No.
Gone to the movies?: Nope.
Said 'I love you'?: Yes, to Halee.
Written a real letter: Nope.
Talked to an ex?: Of course.
Missed an ex?: Nah, I saw him.
Written in a journal?:Yep.
Had a serious talk?: Yeah, with the ex.
Missed someone? Yes.
Hugged someone? Yes. Halee, Zack, my ex. |
3:55 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink