<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Illegal Smile.

Thursday, September 09, 2004
. My sister called me late last night.

me: hello.
her: i want some fucking money.
me: whaaaaaaaat?
her: i want some fucking money, misty.
me: i want you to raise your kids. it sucks when we don't get what we want, doesn't it?
*click*

. Other than that, things are pretty good. I've missed a few classes because I had no babysitter, but everyone helps out when they can. It's not like I am alone in this. I'm just tired. Really tired. But I'll manage. I have done this before. Twice, in fact. I do get a break this weekend though. Thank heavens for grandparents.

. I'd be afraid to watch the WVU game with the kids. I get so crazy watching football, I think I'd scare them to the point of tears. When I watch football, chairs end up scattered in pieces. My screams are probably movie-worthy. What can I say... I'm a daddy's girl. I grew up to love football, beer, John Prine, and Granny's cooking.

I'm really not in the mood to do the meme, or anything for that matter. But I will post some lyrics. I love this song, but I did change a few words to make it fit me. It does remind me of... me. Fits me to a T. I'm all about the rhyme today, no?

. Montgomery Gentry - Break My Heart Again.

How many Mr. Rights have I handled wrong?
Every one that's come along.
How many finish lines have I had in sight and never crossed?
Everyone I ever saw.
When it looks like I might win,
I go and break my heart again.

Things aren't good unless their bad.
And I ain't happy 'til I'm sad.
When I see the good life closing in,
I go and break my heart.
Break my heart again.

Why do I think I can, when I know I won't?
I always end up alone.
Why would a lonely girl hold love in her hands and let it go?
Well I dont know.
All I know is in the end,
I go and break my heart again.

Things aren't good unless their bad.
And I ain't happy 'til I'm sad.
When I see the good life closing in,
I go and break my heart.
Break my heart again.

Things aren't good unless their bad.
And I ain't happy 'til I'm sad.
When I see the good life closing in,
I go and break my heart.
Break my heart again.
And I break my heart again.
And I break my heart again.
And I break my heart again.
|
1:52 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink