<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

You do what ya gotta do.

Monday, September 13, 2004
. The weekend was okay. Friday I went to a club with my aunt. Saturday was the WVU game. They won. 40 to 25 over the University of Central Florida. I'm still not impressed with WVU, even though they have leaped to #7 in the rankings. They are still making way too many errors. Penalties, injuries, fumbles, oh my. Next week we play Maryland, who are ranked 21st. Kay Jay Harris is questionable with a hamstring injury. I'm worried. I went so see a local band after the game, with Shwa. Nothing exciting. Quite a boring weekend actually.

. My nephew has to go back to Shriner's Hospital tomorrow. The one in Lexington, Kentucky. Which means I will miss another week or so of classes, depending on how long his stay is this time. I have officially dropped my classes this semester and will not return until the fall. I have missed too many classes to catch myself back up. And I feel like the kids need me around more until they have adjusted a bit better to their new environment and dealing with missing their mother. So yeah... you do what ya gotta do. Like a quiz or two. I know, I'm a rhyming fool. And... I updated my 'other' blog over the weekend.

Saw this at Kelly's...

Girly Mama 2
You're a girl power mommy! You love to be girly,
but you're no pushover. Your kids are learning
that gender differences don't have to mean
gender inequality. You've taken back pink, and
you don't care who knows it!


What kind of a freaky mother are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I'm girly at times, and proud of it. |
11:21 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink