<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Down with the sickness.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004
. I'm still sick. Sick as all hell. I'm surprised I can sit here for more than 20 minutes without falling over. I hate the flu. Damn you, flu.

. WVU won. Yeah. Beat UConn 31-19. Another ugly win. But a win is a win, no? We are now 5-1. We play Syracuse Thursday night on ESPN. I'm not excited anymore. I'm not anything.

. I really don't think my sickness will go away anytime soon. I went out Friday night with a friend and she had to take me home an hour later. BECAUSE I was sick. That has to be the first time in 3 years that I was home by 11 on a Friday night. So yeah, you know I'm sick. The reason it sucks... My birthday is in 5 days. Had big plans for the upcoming weekend. And the flu shows no signs of letting up.

. Anyway... I am alive. Just very sick. I'll update this later. I updated my other blog. My pc is fixed. I just don't wanna fall over. =)
|
8:18 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink