<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Dream of Cali - fornication.

Thursday, October 14, 2004
. I updated my other blog.

. I have the flu. First one of the season. My head feels like it's going to explode. Poor me.

. While shopping at the grocery store I was perusing the magazine rack. One of the headlines I stumbled across was... 'Martha Stewart: Going from Heaven to Hell'. Ehhhh, just because they sent her to a jail in West Virginia. Gimme a break. The jail is nicknamed Cupcake Camp because it is more like a resort than a damn jail. People piss me off. (I may be cranky when I'm ill.)

. My computer is still broken. Well, I think it is. I haven't even called about it. I'm too sick to care.

. Found at Daphne's.

3 THINGS

3 THINGS YOU'RE WEARING RIGHT NOW
[1] red Sean John tshirt
[2] black sweats
[3] ponytail

3 THINGS ON YOUR DESK
[1] printer
[2] lamp
[3] mousepad

3 THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
[1] figure out what I want
[2] travel
[3] hot air balloon

3 THINGS THAT SCARE YOU
[1] losing a loved one
[2] being alone
[3] love

3 THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
[1] my sister
[2] ignorance
[3] hatred

3 THINGS YOU'D LIKE TO LEARN
[1] patience
[2] play the guitar
[3] surfing

3 BAD THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
[1] impatient
[2] lazy
[3] self-involved

3 PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE
[1] baldness
[2] alcoholism
[3] heart disease

3 THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOUR BODY
[1] My eyes
[2] My lips
[3] My ass

3 THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU
[1] I sing
[2] I was engaged once
[3] I love to be scared

3 THINGS YOU SAY THE MOST
[1] dude
[2] oh-my-god
[3] craaazy

3 PLACES YOU WANT TO GO TO
[1] california
[2] new zealand
[3] australia

3 NAMES YOU GO BY aside from Misty
[1] trouble
[2] dawn
[3] mist

3 WAYS TO PISS YOU OFF
[1] ignorance
[2] calling me Mis or Missy
[3] telling me what to do

3 PEOPLE YOU WANT TO MEET
[1] Willie Nelson
[2] Vin Diesel
[3] John Prine

3 WAYS TO MAKE YOU SMILE
[1] anything that Halee & Zack do. Well, almost anything.
[2] give me money
[3] going out

3 THINGS THAT MAKE YOU CRY
[1] halee & zack
[2] situations
[3] sad movies

3 PEOPLE YOU RESPECT A LOT
[1] my parents
[2] my aunt
[3] my ex

|
2:51 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink