<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

It's always something.

Monday, October 25, 2004
. Updated my other blog.

. I had a very crappy birthday.

. I'm still sick. It's the neverending sickness that will eventually kill me. I'm telling ya, it's Scarlet Fever, man. Ok, it's not... but dude. This sucks.

. Friday, someone stole my mother's car. It was recovered, but it was totalled. Her purse was tossed out the window somewhere within a 10 mile radius of her home. We still can't find it. They did nab the car thiefs, but they are already out on bond and won't tell where they tossed the purse exactly. My mom's insurance may not pay for a new vehicle because the nutty lady left her keys in the car. She's been crying since Friday... so my birthday wasn't exactly remembered. I mean... I can't blame her... but yeah. Sucks again.

. So, I pretty much didn't go out. Just tried to help mom. And kept the kids since she really didn't feel like babysitting for me. Who would?

. My ex wants to start dating another girl. That bothers me. I know, it's been 3 years. Is it 4 already? And I am the biggest ho on earth. I do what I want. If he wants to date it shouldn't bother me. But it does. He's the only man I have ever loved. But I don't want to be tied down. I still love him. I do. But I'm so scared of going backwards. What if we can't make it work? I can't break his heart all over again. But when I'm with him, we make each other miserable. Yet... I cannot live without him. But if I don't make a decision now... I'll never have another chance to be with him. I'm so selfish, undecisive, confused... I just need a little help. Right now... I just need a little freaking help.
|
10:56 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink