<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Lather, Rinse, Regurgitate.

Thursday, October 21, 2004
. I feel better. Not much. But hey, it's something. I'm just so tired. I cannot sleep because I cough all night, so I finally fall asleep at 7 am and then Halee wakes up. Oy.

. WVU plays Syracuse tonight. Maybe I'll watch it.

. I'm not a huge baseball fan. But the BoSox pulled me in. That was an awesome comeback. (What else am I gonna do but watch TV?)

. I love Halloween. My favorite holiday. The cartoons. The movies. The candy. The decorations. The costumes. LOVE IT. Halee is gonna be a witch. Zack is a vampire.

. My birthday is in 3 days. Most people do not get excited about their birthday once they're past the 21 mark, but I do. I love my birthday. LOVE IT. (I know, shut up already. If I'm so sick, how can I be so damn chipper, right? I'm sickening.) Anyways... I'm not saying exactly how old I am going to be. I'm sure most of you know. But yeah, I'm over 21. And under 30. I have plans Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. But if I'm still sick and cannot go out, I will cry. It's my party and I'll cry if I want to. Heh.

. I'll probably update my other blog again today.

|
11:52 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink