<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Theater Thursday.

Thursday, October 28, 2004
Week 23 - Scary movies.

It's that scary time of year again. Halloween. With that in mind...

1) What's your favorite scary movie? Hmm. That's hard. I guess it would be... Clownhouse. It's a bit corny now, but when I first saw it as a kid, it literally made the hair stand up on the back of my neck.

2) Are you more into the lame scary movies that make you laugh, or the straight up - scare the bejesus out of you - scary movies? Both, really. But if I have to choose, I wanna be scared. Realllllly scared.

3) Scary movies - best viewed alone? Or with a crowd? It is fun with a crowd. But the majority of the time, I love watching scary movies alone. It ups the fear factor.

BONUS) You've parked your behind on the couch for a marathon of scary movies. What 5 scary movies are on your list? Soooo many. It'll be hard to stop at 5. Clownhouse, Exorcist, Candyman, Jaws, and Phantasm.
|
3:25 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink