<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Cravings, quizzes, and a messed up schedule.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004
. I was supposed to be in Kentucky today. (Shriner's Hospital) My nephew had an appointment. Just a check-up really. But my mother was not able to watch my niece while I was away because her dad was admitted to the hospital last night. They're not exactly sure what is wrong with him just yet, but I'm hoping it isn't too serious. Everything is being rescheduled.

. My stomach feels bruised, like someone punched me. That's annoying.

. My niece keeps calling me Madame Poopski. (I do not know why.) That's too cute to be annoying.

. I'm craving cheesecake and I want to go shopping. Cherry cheesecake.

. I wish I had more time, I have about 20 songs in my head I want to download.

. I am gonna update my other blog. And do too many quizzes. Have a nice day, everyone. =)

. Quizzes stolen from Lori and Brandie.

DHedie
Congratulations! You are Edie Britt, the serial
divorcee whose romantic conquests have everyone
buzzing.

Which Desperate Housewife are you?
brought to you by


. Funny, considering the Monday Night Football Debacle. And... I've never seen the show. But I did see the segment aired continually on the news.

You are 80% Scorpio





How much do you match your zodiac sign?





I'm terza rima, and I talk and smile.
Where others lock their rhymes and thoughts away
I let mine out, and chatter all the while.

I'm rarely on my own - a wasted day
Is any day that's spent without a friend,
With nothing much to do or hear or say.

I like to be with people, and depend
On company for being entertained;
Which seems a good solution, in the end.
What Poetry Form Are You?
|
10:42 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink