<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

The masses are asses.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004
. First of all, the first and final thing I'm going to say about the election is... I hope the next 4 years are better than the last 4. Well, besides the title of my entry. Which wasn't meant to be rude. Heh.

. I updated my other blog. It's quite graphic. You have been warned.

. Somebody left a bizarre little message on my shout box which has been deleted. Simply put, the message said... "stick it in my ass." What exactly would you like stuck in your bum? A shoe, a bat, a rectal thermometer? Anyway, I have your IP address. Let's play nice from now on, k? And I hope you have any and all rectal issues sorted out.

. Yeah. I've been in a pretty foul mood for the past week. Sorry if my posts have been a bit angry. I'm just venting. It's healthy, no? But I'm starting to feel better. Alert the press. Now I'm gonna do a meme.

. I stole this meme from Miss Tay...

Frankenstein Project : Randomness

Copy, cut and paste the following on to your blog and fill in the blanks with your songs. Simple isn't it?

A song with "girl" in the title :
"My Girl" - The Temptations

A song that puts you to sleep :
"End of the Road - Boyz II Men

Name a political song that you actually like :
"Peace in Our Time" - Elvis Costello and the Attractions

Pick a random song from your favorite band ( Pick one if you have many.) :
"Numb" - Linkin Park

A party song :
"Yeah" - Usher/Lil Jon/Ludacris

A dream-like song :
"I Can't Make You Love Me" - Bonnie Raitt

Name a song with "Friend" in the title :
"Ballad For A Friend" - Bob Dylan

Name a great cover song :
"Behind Blue Eyes" - The Who (Limp Bizkit)

Name a song you hate right now :
"Save a Horse, Ride A Cowboy" - Big & Rich

Favorite new song :
"Cold" - Crossfade

Name a song that reminds you of high school :
"Close To You" - Maxi Priest

Name a song that reminds you of dying/death :
"One More Day" - Diamond Rio

Name a song that makes you cry every time you hear it :
"My Immortal" - Evanescence

Song that makes me giggle like a school girl :
"I Touch Myself" - The Divinyls

Pick the song you sing in the shower :
"Try A Little Tenderness" - Otis Redding

Favorite X-Mas Song:
"Christmas in Prison" - John Prine

Song from the last record you bought :
"Faint" - Linkin Park (I don't buy, I burn)

The sexiest song ever written : (I have 2)
"Wicked Game" - Chris Isaak
"You Can Leave Your Hat On" - Joe Cocker

Song that you discovered from film :
"This Year's Love" - David Gray

Song that describes your current mood :
"Cold" - Crossfade

Name a song that would be on the soundtrack of your life :
"Here For The Party" - Gretchen Wilson

Song that describes your blog vibe :
"Perfection Not Required" - Clarks

Recommend a song to your readers :
"The Weakness In Me" - Joan Armatrading

A song from an artist that otherwise don't like, but like this one song :
"Songs About Rain" - Gary Allan

|
1:48 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink