<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Sleep to dream. Dream to sleep.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004
. Yes, yes. I've been oh so busy. Kids. Upcoming holidays. Family. Drama. Kids. Cleaning. Kids. Never. Have. Enough. Sleep. Kids. I thought about taking a break from blogging, but I'll ponder on the idea for a bit more. I updated Theater Thursday, but didn't send out the notify because I lost my list and Barry is out of town. Oops. Sorry about that.

. You can still help me get an iPod.(Only available to U.S. residents.)I know some people say it is a scam or they are skeptical, but 2 of my friends have already received their iPods. So, I'm still begging for 5 people to sign up. I think I have 3. So...Please, please, please. =)

. My best male friend is moving. Shwa got a better job opportunity so he will be moving in a week. We're having a going away party Friday. I am very blue about it, but I respect his decision. =(

. I'm hungry.

. My niece has been astounding me with the things that come out of her mouth lately. Here are just 2 of the things she has said over the last 2 weeks. (I'm lazy.)And... she's 3, folks.

My mom smelled something nasty and said... "gag me with a spoon." My niece
responded with..."Gag me with a fork."

My Aunt wasn't feeling well, so my niece asks her what she needs. My Aunt
says, "a brain." My niece responds with... "Papa's brain is in his butt."

. Anyways... that's all I've got for today. I'll update both blogs tomorrow if I get the chance. |
2:01 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink