<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

You still have a lot to learn.

Thursday, November 18, 2004
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Things about me.

10 Random Things about me:

10)I still think I'm a teenager.
9) I watch too much MTV.
8) I dye my hair almost every 6 months.
7) I can eat an entire cheesecake by myself.
6) I am 1/2 German, 1/4 Irish, and 1/4 Cherokee Indian.
5) My name is Misty Dawn. I've hated it since I was little and wanted to change it to Monica Jane.
4) Cookie, trouble, and 15 are three of my many nicknames.
3) College football severely stresses me out.
2) I laugh too loudly.
1) I would try out for American Idol if I had the time. I really would.

9 People I heart a lot:

9) My ex.
8) My father.
7) My mother.
6) My nephew.
5) My niece.
4) My aunt.
3) Vin Diesel.
2) Shwa.
1) My blogging community.


8 Things to do before I die:

8) Travel, extensively.
7) Learn to play an instrument.
6) Hot air balloon ride.
5) Sky dive.
4) Bungee jump.
3) Take care of my family and friends.
2) Be truely happy.
1) Eat lots of cheesecake.

7 ways to win my heart:

7) Feed me. ( Seriously, I like to eat.)
6) Be honest.
5) Be compassionate. ( I have mood swings.)
4) Look good. ( Looks aren't everything, but they are something.
3) Have a sense of humor.
2) Know what you want. (And tell me what it is.)
1) Be passionate. (If I don't feel something when we kiss, it ain't happening.)


6 Things I believe in:

6) The power of people.
5) The power of love.
4) Learning & Teaching.
3) Helping out others.
2) My father.
1) My mother.

5 things I fear:

5) Failure.
4) Being alone.
3) Hurting others.
2) Losing control.
1) Hating the way that I do.

4 favorite things in my bedroom:

4) My bed.
3) My clothes.
2) My computer.
1) My stereo.

3 things I do everyday:

3) Listen to music.
2) Sleep.
1) Shower.

2 things I'm trying not to do:

2) Procrastinate. (Ha!)
1) Hate.

1 person I want to strangle:

1) My sister.


Right now...

Current clothing: Jeans, pink hoodie.
Current mood: Giggly.
Current taste: Dr. Pepper.
Current hair: Up.
Current annoyance: Cartoons.
Current smell: Honeysuckle.
Current thing you ought to be doing: Cleaning.
Current jewelry: None.
Current book: I'm reading The Stand, again. I love Stephen King.
Current refreshment: Dr. Pepper.
Current worry: My grandfather.
Current crush: Heh.
Current favorite celebrity: Viggo.
Current longing: Cheesecake.
Current music: Billy Idol.
Current wish: If I tell, it won't come true.
Current lyric in your head: I spend so much time believing all the lies. To keep the dream alive. Now it makes me sad. It makes me mad at truth. - Billy Idol - Eyes Without A Face.
Current makeup (if you're a girl!): None.
Current undergarments: I'm wearing my favorite purple panties. No bra. Shuddup. I'm tired.
Current regret: None. Why regret? You can't change it.
Current desktop picture: Spike.
Current plans for tonight/weekend: Last weekend with Shwa.
Current cuss word du jour: Ass.
Current disappointment: Still don't have a cheesecake.
Current amusement: Halee.
Current IM/person you're talking to: None.
Current love: CHEESECAKE.
Current obsession: Oh. Cheesecake.
Current avoidance: Problems.
Current thing or things on your wall: Not much of anything.
Current favorite book: Too many.
Current favorite movie: LOTR Trilogy.
|
6:22 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink