<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

3 things.

Friday, December 17, 2004
3 Names You Go By:
1. Misty.
2. Mis (even though it pisses me off)
3. Trouble

3 Screennames You Have:
1. Magicrazberi
2. shutupandtouchme
3. kung foo betty

3 Things You Like About Yourself:
1. I really enjoy my hair. On my head. I really do.
2. Money doesn't matter to me. (Maybe because I never have any. But when I do, I spend it on everyone else.)
3. I rarely get angry. And I even when I am angry, I never lose my temper.

3 Things You Hate/Dislike About Yourself:
1. I'm very impatient.
2. I procrastinate too much. I'm the laziest person that I know.
3. I'm too reckless.

3 Parts of Your Heritage:
1. German.
2. Irish.
3. Cheroke Indian.

3 Things That Scare You:
1. Failure.
2. Making the wrong choices when it comes to my niece and nephew.
3. Being alone.

3 of Your Everyday Essentials (I'm not quite postive that this meant websites, but I do as Barry does.)(Was that even a sentence? Is my dyslexia showing again?)
1. Inn of the Last Home.
2. Drips of Scarcasm.
3. Diary of a Music Whore.

3 Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Jeans.
2. Blue Hoodie.
3. A torturous device known as a bra.

3 of Your Favorite Bands/Artists (at the moment):
1. Otis Redding will always be my favorite.
2. Fleetwood Mac.
3. Willie Nelson.

3 of Your Favorite Songs at Present:
1. Try a Little Tenderness - Otis Redding.
2. The Chain - Fleetwood Mac.
3. Whiskey River - Willie Nelson.

3 New Things You Want to Try in the Next 12 Months:
1. A vacation. Yeah, I'd like to try that.
2. New baking recipes. I'm sick of baking cobbler and pepperoni rolls.
3. Some sort of sleep clinic. 8 straight hours, that's all I want!

3 Things You Want in a Relationship (love is a given):
1. Honestly, I'd rather not have a relationship at this time...
2. N/A.
3. N/A.

Two Truths and a Lie:Which is the lie? Guess in the Comments.
1. I was once arrested for stealing a car.
2. I used to be a waitress at a topless bar.
3. I have an unnatural fear of public restrooms.

3 Physical Things About the Opposite Sex (or same) That Appeal to You:
1. Smile. I like lips.
2. The butt.
3. The feet. If they aren't taking care of their feet, chances are they aren't taking care of anything else.

3 Things You Just Cant Do:
1. Wink. I really can't wink. So lame, I know.
2. Program a VCR.
3. Wake up happy. I'm so not a morning person.

3 of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Singing.
2. Blogging & reading blogs.
3. Reading.

3 Things You Want to do Really Badly Right Now:
1. Sleep.
2. Eat.
3. Sleep.

3 Careers Youre Considering:
1. Journalism.
2. Criminalistics.
3. Sleeping. (It could be a career.)

3 Places You Want to Go on Vacation:
1. New Zealand.
2. Bahamas.
3. The Gator Bowl.

3 Kids Names:
1. Skippy.
2. Zippy.
3. Pip.

3 Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. There's no way I could limit it to 3... Sorry.
2.
3. |
2:50 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink