<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Happy Holidays.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004
It's almost here. Almost over. I really enjoy the holidays, but I'm just so tired. I need a break already.

My niece comes up to me today and says... "My cousin says that there is no such thing as Santa." Oy. She's 3 years old and already questioning the validity of Santa.

I won't be blogging much 'til the holidays are over. Still so much to do and no time to do it. Happy Holidays to all of ya.





You Were a Little Naughty This Year!





While you're not likely to greet Santa with sucker punch...
He's still not too jolly about coming to your house.
You might get a small token from Mr. Claus
Like some detox pills for your liver.



Were You Naughty or Nice This Year?


Yes, I am a naughty girl. But I'm a Nice Naughty girl. Heh. |
2:29 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink