<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

I think, therefore I blog.

Monday, December 06, 2004
Actually, I haven't done all that much blogging lately. Or thinking for that matter. I haven't had much to blog about. Or time to blog.

I've been thinking about getting my own domain and installing MT. (But I don't have the patience or the time to learn how to install it.) Or even moving over to MSN Spaces. Blogger is just too difficult at times. So I don't even bother blogging half of the time. Only time will tell.

Anywho, it's always around this time of year that the lists start popping up. The best and worst of the year... yada yada yada. So why not join the fun. Here is my top 5 list of sayings that I hope to NEVER hear again.

5. That's hot. - (Please shut up already, Paris & Nicole.)
4. You're fired. - (It's not fun anymore, Donald.)
3. Aldfsija asidjasjas &*%#%#. - (Lay off the crack, Anna Nicole.)
2. Anything that comes out of Ashlee Simpon's mouth. ( Save that voice honey. Acid reflux is a killer. Or was it laryngitis? No wait, the band screwed up.)
1. Git 'R Done. - (If I hear one more person use this line, I just might vomit in their pocket.)

So people, what is your top 5?




|
10:10 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink