<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

If you fall down, I will laugh at you.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004
I find it amusing when people fall down. I'm not really sure why. Some sick, twised part of me is hoping it hurt just a little bit. I really don't know. But nothing makes me laugh harder than when I see someone fall down. Now, if it looks really painful or if it is a child doing the falling, it does not amuse me.

I used to pay my sister to fall down. If we would go shopping together I would give her $20 before we left just so she would fall down in the store. And she always did it. We'd be strolling down the toilet paper aisle, and BOOM. She'd fall on her ass. And even though I knew that she was going to do it, it still made me laugh so hard that I almost peed in my pants. People would be staring. They probably thought I was sadistic. Here I am, lauging my ass off at this girl that just fell on her ass.

My aunt fell last night. Right smack dab in the middle of a mud puddle. I held back my laughter until I made sure that she was okay. She was. But she wouldn't get out of the puddle. She looked right at me and said... "I'm not moving." We were in a friend's driveway about to go inside his house, and she falls in a mud puddle. After I had a good 20 minute laugh, I tried to coax her out of the mud puddle, but she wouldn't budge. She said no one was going to see her "all dirty". I told her to stop being a girl and get out of the puddle. She just sits there, indian style, in the puddle. That made me laugh even harder. When she finally did get out of the puddle, her keys were gone. They were still in the puddle. So, of course, I had to dig around in a mud puddle to find them. Guess that's what I get for laughing at her.

So, what makes you laugh harder than anything? |
9:30 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink