<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

In my heart.

Friday, December 03, 2004
My nephew is the strongest kid I have ever or will ever know. Everything little thing he does makes me smile. I will do everything that I can for him. It breaks my heart that he must live with disease. But it warms my heart to know that he does it everyday, and never gives up. Everyday he tries harder. Everyday he amazes me more and more. In the beginning, they told me he would never even sit up by himself. But he does so much more than that. He is my heart.

My niece is 3. Most kids do not know how to react around my nephew, or any specila needs child for that matter. My niece is amazing. If my nephew tries to pull her hair or anything, she slowly moves his hand away from her and waits for his tantrum to be over. The she looks at him and says... "It'll be okay, brother." How can you not be amazed by the patience of this 3 year old? She, is also my heart.

Have a great weekend, everyone. =) |
3:04 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink