<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Karaoke - (Carry - Oh, Key).

Friday, December 10, 2004
I admit it, I am guilty of singing on Karaoke night. It's quite addictive, really. Once you get up there with mic in hand and let your pipes loose. People start hootin' and hollerin'. ( I live in WV, and yes, we hoot and holler.) I usually never sing at all. Most karaoke nights, I skip altogether. But there an occasional few nights that I have drank one too many and sang one too many. Now, for the most embarrassing part. My song list.

When I actually do take a turn on karaoke night, I most often sing one song and one song only. "Fancy", by Reba McEntire.

I've also been know to sing :

Pat Benatar - Love Is A Battlefield.
Jewel - You Were Meant For Me.
Heart - Magic Man.
The Divinyls - I Touch Myself (Reserved soley for those very drunk nights.)

Tonight is karaoke night. For the love of all things holy, lock me up. You'd be doing the crowd a real favor.
|
1:30 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink