<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Snores and awards.

Thursday, December 09, 2004
I can't sleep. I toss and turn all night. I try to sleep on one side and something falls asleep (usually my arm or a butt cheek. yes, just one), but I never do. So I switch to the other side. Same thing. I turn on music, I turn off music. I turn on the TV, I turn off the TV. I count sheep, I count dirty spots on the ceiling. (What the hell is that, anyway?) If I fall asleep right now, I will get 4 hours of sleep. 3 hours. 2. 1. Time to get up. I've tried sleeping pills. But I do not like the thought of having to be medicated at night. What if the kids needed me? What if there was an emergency? What if someone called me for a booty call? Heh.

What helps you fall asleep?

And BTW... there is a new arrival of blog awards.

BoB. Best of Blog awards. Found here, here, and here. I'm too lazy to tell you about it myself. |
2:26 PM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink