<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

What was I thinking?

Tuesday, December 14, 2004
Well, I have got to be the dumbest person in the world. I went ahead and bought my own domain and had Movable Type installed. And I don't know how to freaking use it. I just thought I'd have it installed and then I'd type and publish as usual. Well, no. There's so many template parts that I have no freaking clue what to do. There's a help manual and everything, but I have no time to read all of it. I just want someone to set up my nice little blog. It doesn't have to be pretty. Just a plain design like the one I have now. Pink, black, gray, and white. Maybe red. That's all I need. So I can continue to type and publish like I always do. I knew I shouldn't have bought it, but it was impulse. What can I say? I have the archive, and index templates so screwed up. I'm so lost.

There's just no time for me to try and do it. It's too difficult to get much time at all when you're taking care of 2 children. One that is handicapped. If even one would be so kind as to help me out here, it would be much appreciated. I'll mail you a Christmas gift. I'll give ya tons of linky love. I'll donate what I can, but money is tight with Christmas so near.

Is anyone MT template savvy out there, who has a little bit of free time and a very big heart? Anyone? Hmm...?

I'll give ya my password and login name. I'm not worried. I know you're not going to use them for anything... unnatural.

Help. (Yes, that was my lame call for help.)



UPDATE: The wonderful Miss Zoot has agreed to design my blog. Go give her much love.
|
11:34 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink