<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Boo.

Monday, January 10, 2005
I think I posted something about a week ago. Blogger must have ate it, which is precisely why I'm moving to MT in a few weeks. Yeah, I already have my own domain. I'm also getting rid of my AOL account. No need for it. I rarely use it.

Anywho... I won't be posting for another week or two, until I get everything caught up. My new email is Razberi@gmail.com. I've had a gmail account forever, I've just never used it. And I doubt that anyone wants one, but I have 10 gmail account invites if anyone wants a gmail account. Just email me and let me know. It may take me a week or 2 to reply, but I will get back to ya.

So yeah... thanks for all the lovely comments. I will be back soon.
|
9:04 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink