<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

January.

Monday, January 24, 2005
Having a huge family can be a real pain in the rear sometimes.

January 01 - cousin's birthday
January 12 - another cousin's birthday
January 15 - yet another cousin's birthday
January 17 - one more cousin's birthday
January 25 - Aunt's birthday
January 27 - Uncle's birthday

And of course, they all have to have parties. Why? I don't know.

Plus we have 2 court dates this month, from when my mom's car was stolen. Halee has a dentist appointment. Zack has an appointment in Kentucky, again. Taxes. Halee has pre-school. My ex has a work party thingy. Zack has therapy, and school. My father wants me to clean out his closets, and cabinets and send things to good will. My mother wants me to paint her bathrooms. Halee was successfully potty-trained. And my relatives think I am their resident CD burner. 81 songs in 2 days. Right. Not gonna happen.

I want to sit down and watch a movie. Can I do that? Do ya think I can? Please.

AND... and... I really wanted a bunch of snow. Stuck in the house for a week sounds good to me. But no, we get a few inches. Mainly slush and ice. A big nasty mess. But it's 0 degrees. So they still cancel school. Oy.

How's your month going? |
9:29 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink