<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Musical tag.

Thursday, January 27, 2005
Barry tagged me. So here it is...

Random 10:
1. "Hair Of The Dog" - Nazareth
2. "The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia" - Reba McEntire
3. "Cold" - Crossfade
4. "Try A Little Tenderness" - Otis Redding
5. "Far From Me" - John Prine
6. "Party Up" - DMX
7. "Close To You" - Maxi Priest
8. "Numb" - Linkin Park
9. "It'll Be Okay" - Limp Bizkit
10. "Magic Man" - Heart

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?

I delete files all the time because I make cd's for other people so much. Plus, I have files on 3 seperate computers. So yeah, way too many to say.

2. The last CD you bought is:

I haven't bought a CD in so long. But I think it was Limp Bizkit. "Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water".

3. What is the last song you listened to before this message:

"Little Wing" by Skid Row.

4. Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:

1. "I Need You" - Lynard Skynard.
2. "One More Day" - Diamond Rio
3. "Unwed Fathers" - John Prine.
4. "Old Hippie" - Bellamy Brothers.
5. "I Can't Make You Love Me" - Bonnie Raitt.


5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to (three persons and why)?

Daphne
Insane Faery
Hope

Why? Because, I want to. |
9:53 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink