<$BlogRSDUrl$>
seductive kisses
seductive kisses

Almost 50.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005
My mom's birthday is Sunday. She'll be 49. She might kill me for saying that, and for the title of this entry. (Love ya, Mom.) She wants me to go out with her this weekend. Which wouldn't be so bad, even though I haven't been out in months. And I have quit drinking alcohol. But she bought me some clothes yesterday and she wants me to wear them out. YES FOLKS. My mother is trying to dress me again. The jeans are fine. They are the kind of jeans I like. They make my butt look good. But the shirt. Oh dear lord, the shirt. There are no words to describe the shirt.

I still haven't bought her gift yet, either. Any suggestions? I think a shirt would be nice.
|
9:43 AM :: ::
<< Home
misty kissed this :: permalink